Are you interested in working at Seven Generations?
Seven Generations is always collecting resumés from individuals interested in working with us. Current openings are listed below. Simply click on the job title for a full description. If you are interested in applying please send a resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the title of the position you are applying for in the Subject line.
Read Seven Generations’ Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.
1. Is self-motivated and willing to serve.
2. Ability to execute projects systematically.
3. Proficient in computer applications.
4. Good organizational and communication skills.
5. High School Diploma with training in maintenance of buildings.
6. Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in facilities management and supervising others.
7. Seven Generations Charter School employment requirements must be met.
8. Ability to safely lift 100 lbs.
9. Must have good interpersonal skills and familiarity with the SGCS as an organization.
10. Must work effectively with and collaborate with the CEO/Principal or point of contacts, teachers, volunteer and volunteer coordinators.
11. Must be able to climb a ladder and address issues that require reaching heights of 10 ft or more.
Applicants who are selected to interview must provide copies of the following: resume; references and letters of recommendations; current child abuse clearance, Act 34 criminal history background check, and FBI criminal history clearance; proof of medical physical examination and TB test results.
SGCS is an equal employment opportunity employer and values diversity. Individuals from under-served communities and people of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
Are you interested in being a Substitute Teacher for general and special education classes, or a substitute paraprofessional, at Seven Generations?
We are always searching for dedicated, creative substitute teachers interested in our mission and project-based-learning curriculum. Please contact email@example.com.