Are you interested in working at Seven Generations?
Seven Generations is always collecting resumés from individuals interested in working with us. Current openings are listed below. Simply click on the job title for a full description. If you are interested in applying please send a resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the title of the position you are applying for in the Subject line.
Read Seven Generations’ Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.
Special Education Teacher
Seven Generations Charter School is in need of a special education teacher who excels in, but not limited to, the following competencies:
- Create IEP’s and conduct IEP meetings,
- Create lesson plans which have clear objectives and modify accordingly, integrate competencies, goals, and objectives and use our approved teacher lesson plan system,
- Serve as the case manager and ensure that related service staff, classroom teachers, specialist, and paraprofessionals are meeting the requirements of the IEP,
- Be able to teach within a co-teaching model,
- Maintain ongoing open and positive communication with parent/guardians,
- Experience in the use of Responsive Classroom practices,
- Conduct trimester progress monitoring reports,
- Implement our school-wide positive behavior system (Respect, Responsibility, Compassion, and Cooperation) (RC)2,
- Competent in the use of IEPWriter or similar program,
- Experience in conducting Functional Behavioral Analysis and creating behavior plans.
This position will also require an individual who has either an Autism Endorsement or proven success in working with children who are identified with Autism.
The qualified candidate will also need to have met all of the required certifications and background checks as per PDE. Seven Generations Charter School is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please contact email@example.com.
Are you interested in being a Substitute Teacher for general and special education classes, or a substitute paraprofessional, at Seven Generations?
We are always searching for dedicated, creative substitute teachers interested in our mission and project-based-learning curriculum. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.