Download the 2016-17 Calendar of Fundraising Events
This year each grade or Special will host a month and there will be fewer Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) events.
• Families of each grade will have the opportunity to get involved with the broader school community.
• Families of each grade may alter the fundraisers or Family Activity for their month.
• Classroom coordinators will have more defined roles for grade level fundraising.
• The funds raised by the grade will be used for field trips or other classroom needs.
• The funds raised by PTO events provide Teacher Consumables Gift cards, library, playgrounds, social emotional curriculum, and assistance with Volunteer Clearances.
• Pizza Day: Monday after 2nd Friday of the Month (except September or when that Friday is a Holiday)
• Fundraiser or After School Outing: (Wednesday or weekend)
• Family Activity Night: 2nd Friday of month (except September or when that Friday is a Holiday)
Due Dates for forms/money and the Family Activity Night will all occur the same day for the month.
• Forms/Money will be Due: 2nd Friday of month (except September or when that Friday is a Holiday