December 22, 2017
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
The Seven Generations Charter School, 154 East Minor Street, Emmaus, Pennsylvania 18049, is interested in securing qualifications for an access control and surveillance system. The criteria for consideration are as follows:
CRITERIA FOR CONSIDERATION FOR SUPPLYING AN ACCESS CONTROL AND SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM
The following criteria are required:
- Company preferably based in the Lehigh Valley
- On site system and equipment installation with parts manufactured in North America
- Multiple options for keyless entry
- Remote monitoring of system
- Ongoing support and service (no subcontracting of services)
- System evaluation and upgrades when necessary
- Long term growth planning
Two  copies of the Letter of Interest are to be submitted. Letter of Interest shall include the following:
- Rates for work to be performed;
- Information about the company (where practicable). Details to include whom within the company would be the primary contact for Seven Generations Charter School.
- Billing procedures.
- Certificate of Insurance.
- Other Client References
It is requested that  copies of your proposal for supplying an access control and surveillance system along with fee structure be submitted by February 2, 2018 by 3:00PM as follows:
Proposal envelopes shall be closed sealed and marked Proposal for Access Control/Surveillance System and clearly marked and addressed to:
Seven Generations Charter School
Paul Hunter, Principal/CEO
154 East Minor Street, Emmaus, PA 18049
Seven Generations Charter School participates in the COSTARS program supported by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and reserves the right to hire one or more companies/individuals to perform the above-described work.