Nicole Neagley, School Counselor K-5
SAP (Student Assistance Program)
Homeless and Foster Care Youth
- If you are or know of a family experiencing homelessness, please contact the Homeless and Foster Care Liaison, Mrs. Neagley at 610-421-8844 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- A General Guide to Pennsylvania’s Education for Children and Youth Experiencing Homelessness (ECYEH) Program
- Is your child eligible under the McKinney Vento Act? Find out here. Contact me for more information!
- Parent Brochure– What you need to know to help your child at school
- PDE BEC (Basic Education Circular)
504 Service Agreements
- What is the difference between an IEP and a 504 Plan? Find out here
- Know your rights as a parent of a child with a 504 Plan
How to Access Mental Health Services For Your Child
- Lehigh County Integrated Services
- If you are looking for services tailored for a specific need, please feel free to make an SAP referral. Our county SAP liaison is an expert in finding service locations for children with targeted needs.