Are you interested in working at Seven Generations?
Seven Generations is always collecting resumés from individuals interested in working with us. Current openings are listed below. Simply click on the job title for a full description. If you are interested in applying please send a resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the title of the position you are applying for in the Subject line.
Read Seven Generations’ Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.
Special Education Teacher
Seven Generations CS is a K-5 public charter school which is in need of a special education teacher who excels in but not limited to, the following competencies:
- Create IEP’s and lesson plans which have clear and measurable goals and objectives,
- Ability to conduct progress monitoring and make informed recommendations/adjustments based on data,
- Serve as the case manager and ensure that related service staff, classroom teachers, specialist, and paraprofessionals are meeting the requirements of the IEP,
- Organized and able to adhere to timelines,
- Be able to teach within a co-teaching model,
- Maintain ongoing open and positive communication with parent/guardians,
- Experience in the use of Responsive Classroom practices,
- Implement our school-wide positive behavior system (Respect, Responsibility, Compassion, and Cooperation) (RC)2,
- Competent in the use of IEPWriter or similar program,
- Experience in conducting Functional Behavioral Analysis and creating behavior plans,
Seven Generations Charter School is an academically rich, educational community creating generations of stewards who embrace our world and each other. All members of the Seven Generations Charter School community are committed to a public education alternative that promotes sustainability and citizenship with an interdisciplinary, individualized, project-based curriculum.
Ideal candidates must be PA certified. Candidates with Responsive Classroom training, experience working with diverse populations, and dual certifications are preferred. Starting salaries begin at $45,000.00.
Applicants must provide copies of the following: cover letter, resume, PA teaching certificate, and PA Standard Teaching Application. The following paperwork is required for an interview: three letters of reference; current Child Abuse clearance, Act 34 criminal history background check, and FBI criminal history clearance; proof of physical examination and TB test results. Interested applicants should apply through PA-REAP. For more information about our school, please visit www.sevengenerationsschool.org.
Seven Generations is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people of color and other non-dominant culture groups.
Are you interested in being a Substitute Teacher for general and special education classes, or a substitute paraprofessional, at Seven Generations?
We are always searching for dedicated, creative substitute teachers interested in our mission and project-based-learning curriculum. Please contact email@example.com.