Seven Generations enrollment for the 2020-21 school year is for grades kindergarten through 2nd grade. Third, fourth and fifth grade enrollment is closed.
How Do I Enroll My Child?
* Some of the content in this video was recorded before COVID 19
2) Parents/Guardians need to attend the Enrollment Session. Please be sure to put the slide show into presentation view to hear the audio that accompanies this presentation.
3) We now accepting applications through February 22, 2021.
4) If more students apply to the school than the number of student seats available, these students will be selected by our lottery process.
5) The Lottery Drawing for the 2021-2022 school year will be held on March 3, 2021.
6) All applicants will be notified by email of their position on March 4, 2021.
Note: If your child was on a waitlist for the 2020-2021 school year, this waitlist does NOT carry over to the 2021-2022 school year. You must re-apply during the Open Enrollment period in order to participate in the lottery.
Applications do not guarantee a spot in any grade.
* For admission into Kindergarten for the 2021-2022 year, please refer to your resident school district’s school-age requirements, as we are bound to the district’s dates.*