Are you looking for a way to contribute to the Seven Generations community? Below are some of the ways that families can get involved. Contact the front office with any questions.
Type of Events
Monthly Family Activity Nights
Annual Events (Hike A Thon, Holiday Fair)
Monthly PTO Meetings
- Help the PTO with Monthly Fundraising Activities
- Fundraiser of the month (e.g. mums, wreathes, after-school outing to indoor water park/SkyZone/snow tubing among other things)
- Work with PTO to create a flyer
Coordinate funds collection with PTO treasurer
Funds raised will be used for the Grade’s field trips or other supplies
- Organize the Grade’s Holiday Fair Table
- Each grade will have one table in one of the classrooms to sell items.
- Funds raised will be used for the Grade’s field trips or other supplies
- Classroom Helper
- Assist teachers with school day centers, hikes, or mystery readers. Note: May require clearances.
- Silent Angel
- Send in a small gift anonymously to a staff member once a month.
- May be flowers, homemade food, or anything else to bring cheer to a staff member’s day.
- May be done from home.
- Classroom Coordinator
- Work with teachers on classroom celebrations or needs