Welcome to the SGCS Lunch Program!
SGCS is proud to partner with Linton’s Food Service to deliver quality daily meals to the students and staff at SGCS. Each day, the Linton’s team will deliver a well-balanced lunch to those who order in advance. Lunches are $4.00 and must be ordered in week-long increments (no daily option is available at this time). All orders must be submitted by the 15th of every month, and are placed one month in advance. (For example, orders for October should be placed by September 15th).
Below, you will find:
- Links to monthly menus
- Steps explaining how to order
- Links to order forms
- Frequently asked questions
- A video explaining how to order
If, after exploring all of this you still have questions about our lunch program, please email Diana at Diana.Reeves@sevengen.org.
Links to Monthly Menus:
How to Order:
- Click here to view an interactive menu with pictures and nutrition information. Make sure to find the correct month!
- Click the links below for the week(s) that you would like to order lunch.
- If you wish to order for multiple weeks or multiple students, you will need to fill out a new form each time.
- View the video below if you have any questions about the ordering process!
Due Date and Ordering Links: